Strong Style Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Upcoming PPV

Latest topics
Jacob StrikerThu Jun 09, 2022 11:44 amDarkCircleStark Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:39 amSSWKazuya IwadeWed Dec 16, 2020 1:22 pmKazuya IwadeSolomon Caine Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:22 amSolomon CaineThe CorsairsThu Nov 26, 2020 12:34 pmNoah Reigner

Go down
Covenant
Covenant
http://nikeprocombat.jcink.net

Kai Stevens Empty Kai Stevens

Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:43 pm
Kai Stevens Lo8D5b3
Kai Stevens Hyk1kKL

personal information

HOMETOWN: Long Island, New York
DATE OF BIRTH: December 15th, 1995 (aged 24)
HEIGHT: 6'1" (1.85 m)
WEIGHT: 221 lb. (100.244 kg)
HANDEDNESS: Right

Kai Stevens 2L8Zj1B

professional information

RING NAME: Kai Stevens
NICKNAMES: A Man Possessed, The Left Hand of Iustitia, The Left Hand of Justice, The Long Arm of the Law, The Punisher, The Envoy of the End, The Infernal Baptist, The Inevitable, The Revenant, The Cowboy Killer, The Judge, Jury, and Executioner, The Gunslinger, The New Age Punisher, The Prodigy of Ronin, The Aerial Arsonist, The Living Proof, The Harshest Truth, and The Aggressive Youth
DISPOSITION: Lawful Good/Chaotic Good
PERSONA: After years of serving as the manifestation of Brian Church’s thoughts, teachings, and intentions, the Judge, Jury, and Executioner has presently committed himself to holding those around him accountable for their actions and bringing transgressors to justice by any means necessary. He will utilize his extensive training (both professionally, with Brian Church and Emil Goldwyn, and otherwise, with what he has learned from opposition) to fight with everything he has, often willing to cause himself great harm if it means putting an end to the wrongdoing of malefactors. Struggling to overcome the Void within him and the daunting wrath therein, Stevens puts his heart and soul into redeeming himself and preventing others from following the same mythomaniacal path he once walked upon himself.
IN-RING STYLE: With a versatile and dynamic arsenal, the Punisher blends his deceptive strength with his prodigious speed and agility to present an unpredictable and potent offense unlike any his opponents would have encountered prior. Typically out of nowhere but invariably accurate, Stevens employs lethal strikes which are primarily aimed at the skull and torso to incapacitate and weaken his opposition so as to leave them susceptible to his finishing maneuvers. A naturally talented athlete with years of developed skills provide the Aerial Arsonist with a repertoire and comfortability through the air comparable to that of AJ Styles, Ricochet, Kota Ibushi, and Will Ospreay, which he pairs seamlessly with his striking capabilities and pinpoint accuracy to render even the most mountainous of men’s techniques useless. Trained by legends of the industry Brian Church and Emil Goldwyn, Stevens has forged a polished, thrilling, violent, and unparalleled arsenal throughout his career, often adapting his style to combat whatever his opposition may throw at him. A systematic and methodical combatant, Kai Stevens is willing to use the environment to his advantage in any situation and often with abruptness. A simplistic way of viewing A Man Possessed’s style would be that of an aerialist, lethal striker, and technician, with traces of strong style influences.
TRAINED BY: Brian Church and Emil Goldwyn
ENTRANCE THEME: “Bow Down” by I Prevail

Kai Stevens AommTKM

wrestling information

FINISHING MANEUVERS:
FROM HELL’S HEART: Double Underhook Piledriver Variations (Front-Flip, Kneeling, Sit-Out)
HADLEY’S HOPE: 630º Senton, typically reserved for important matches
BAPTISM BY FIRE: Superkick, typically out of nowhere
MIDNIGHT SPECIAL: Crippler Crossface, typically preceded by repeated elbows to the head
APOCALYPSE NOW: Sit-Out Scoop-Lift Powerbomb, sometimes into the apron but rarely used

PRIMARY SIGNATURE MANEUVERS:
COWBOY KILLER: Bicycle Knee Strike, typically out of nowhere or while running
SLAM POETRY: Fireman’s Carry Powerslam
PELÉ KICK: Back-Flip Kick
PLOT TWIST: Corkscrew Senton Variations (Asai, Slingshot, Triangle)
POETIC JUSTICE: Turnbuckle Crucifix Powerbomb
BOUNTY HUNTER: Dragon Clutch
EVENT HORIZON I: Sit-Out Pumphandle Half Nelson Driver
EVENT HORIZON II: Kneeling Pumphandle Half Nelson Driver
EVENT HORIZON III: Second-Rope Sit-Out Pumphandle Half Nelson Driver
EVENT HORIZON IV: Spinning Sit-Out/Kneeling Pumphandle Half Nelson Driver

SECONDARY SIGNATURE MANEUVERS:
DEADLINE: Reversed STO into the apron, barricade, middle turnbuckle, or stairs
LONG ISLAND EXPRESS: Ripcord Sling Blade, typically preceded by a Ushigoroshi
LONG ISLAND SUPLEX: Bridging Northern Lights Suplex rolled through into a Deadlift Bridging Northern Lights Suplex
FIRESTARTER: Diving Rounding Moonsault, typically to a standing opponent on the outside
ATONEMENT: Springboard Forearm Smash, sometimes while Spinning
MONOMYTHOS: Springboard Coast-to-Coast, rarely used

COMMON MANEUVERS:
720º DDT
720º Kick to the back of a rising opponent’s head
Brainbuster
Bridging Fisherman’s Suplex
Cloverleaf
Diving Knee Drop to an opponent hung on the ropes
Diving Somersault Neckbreaker

DRAGON SUPLEX VARIATIONS: Avalanche, Bridging, into barricade, into stairs, into turnbuckles, Release, Snapped, Snapped into apron
DROPKICK VARIATIONS: Front, Missile, Rope-Aided Corner, Running Single Leg, Shotgun, Springboard Missile, Standard
Enzuigiri

FAHRENHEIT 451: Standing 450º Splash
Fosbury Flop
Frankensteiner
Gamengiri

GERMAN SUPLEX VARIATIONS: Bridging, Deadlift Bridging, into barricade, into stairs, into turnbuckles, Release, Rolling, Snapped
Guillotine Chokehold

HIGH KNEE VARIATIONS: Diving, Springboard, Step-Up
IN YOUR HEAD: Running Low-Angle Dropkick to an opponent in the Tree of Woe
Inverted Frankensteiner
Jumping Corkscrew Heel Kick
Jumping Heel Kick
Kip-Up Hurricanrana
Kneedrop Bulldog

KOBAYASHI MARU: Desperation Headbutt
La Magistral Roll Up
Lungblower, sometimes with a Straight-Jacket

METAPHORIA: Running Phoenix Splash
Pop-Up Koppu Kick
Pop-Up Roaring Elbow
Pop-Up Spinning Back Elbow
Rolling Release Suplex Lungblower
Rope-Hung Corkscrew Neckbreaker
Rope-Hung DDT
Rope-Walk Frankensteiner
Running Face Wash
Sharpshooter
Sliding Forearm to a kneeling opponent
Slingshot DDT

SNAPPED SUPLEX VARIATIONS: Into apron, into barricade, into stairs, into turnbuckles, Release, Slingshot
Spinebuster
Spinning Back Fist
Springboard 540º Kick
Springboard European Uppercut
Springboard Lariat

STRIKING DOWN THE SUN: Slingshot Double Foot Stomp to an opponent on the apron
Suicide Dive Variations
Tilt-a-Whirl Backbreaker

UNCOMMON MANEUVERS:
TEMET NOSCE: Canadian Backbreaker Rack spun off into a Knee Lift, adopted from Brian Church
COLORADO AVALANCHE: Avalanche Anaconda Vice Spanish Fly/Avalanche Spanish Fly, typically preceding a low-angle Cowboy Killer
SPELLCHECK: STO Backbreaker followed by a Swinging Reversed STO
CLIFFHANGER: Running Knee Lift followed by a Hangman’s Neckbreaker
ENDGAME: Triple Rolling DDTs, typically used to set up Hadley’s Hope
SAVING GRACE: Northern Lights Driver
EX MACHINA: Rolling Torture Rack Slam
SLAUGHTERHOUSE FIVE: Torture Rack thrown into a Spiked Russian Legsweep
PHANTASMAGORIA: Striking Spear, typically preceding the Fahrenheit 451 or Metaphoria

Kai Stevens Qez94qd

relationship information

ALLIES:
NAME: Relationship (Month ##th, #### — Month ##th, ####)

ENEMIES:
NAME: Relationship (Month ##th, #### — Month ##th, ####)

Kai Stevens 3BMHlU4

historical information

COMBAT STATISTICS:
LIVE SHOW RECORD: ## — ## — ## (.###)
PAY-PER-VIEW RECORD: ## — ## — ## (.###)
HOUSE SHOW RECORD: ## — ## — ## (.###)
2018 RECORD: ## — ## — ## (.###)
2019 RECORD: ## — ## — ## (.###)
2020 RECORD: ## — ## — ## (.###)
OVERALL RECORD: ## — ## — ## (.###)
CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH RECORD: 02 — 01 — 00 (.666)
CAREER RECORD: 115 — 47 — 08 (.700)

MATCH ARCHIVE:
LIVE SHOWHOUSE SHOWPAY-PER-VIEW

MONTH XXth — v. Opponent — Stipulation — Win/Loss/No Contest(46—30—5)

CHAMPIONSHIP HISTORY:
ALPHA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP: October 28th, 2018 — March 24th, 2019 (147 Days, Longest All-Time) — 6 Defenses
DIVINE WRESTLING PURE CHAMPIONSHIP: December 2nd, 2018 — August 2nd, 2019 (243 Days, Inaugural, Final) — 5 Defenses
PWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP: August 13th, 2017 — October 16th, 2017 (64 Days, Inaugural, Final) — 1 Defense
PWR CHAMPIONSHIP: February 28th, 2016 — July 13th, 2016 (136 Days) — 4 Defenses
SSW HERITAGE CHAMPIONSHIP: September 23rd, 2018 — January 1st, 2019 (101 Days) — 0 Defenses
SSW INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP: February 22nd, 2020 — Present (57+ Days, Inaugural, Current) — 1 Defense
SUPREMEPRO UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP: August 28th, 2016 — October 6th, 2016 (39 Days, Final) — 3 Defenses

ACCOLADES AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
ALPHA WRESTLING COUPLE OF THE YEAR: 2018 — (w/ Athena Veronica)
ALPHA WRESTLING MATCH OF THE YEAR: 2018 — Termination Chamber, v. Aaron Arkham © v. Drake Young v. Marcus v. Shawn Hunter v. Tyler Morgan — State of Emergency
ALPHA WRESTLING PROMO OF THE YEAR: 2018 — Child of Burning Time
ALPHA WRESTLING SUPERSTAR OF THE YEAR: 2018
BOUNTIES CLAIMED: Brian Daniels — ¥3,000,000,000 — February 8th, 2020
LEADER OF THE NEW AGE PLAGUE: November 25, 2018 — April 21st, 2019 (Third, Final)
LEADER OF RONIN: August 4th, 2018 — October 31st, 2018 (Final)
PREMIER PURSUIT FINALIST: 2017
PREMIER PURSUIT WINNER: 2017

Kai Stevens UFFJDAa

roleplaying information

ROLEPLAY HISTORY:
[1] ALPHA AND OMEGA: CLICK ME
[2] GUNS ARE LOADED: CLICK ME
[3] BRAND NEW DAY: CLICK ME
[4] DRY BONE VALLEY: CLICK ME
[5] KING OF ANYTHING: CLICK ME
[6] TRASHED AND SCATTERED: CLICK ME
[7] OHIO IS FOR LOVERS: CLICK ME
[8] FIRE IN THE HOLE: CLICK ME
[9] WHAT’S THE BUZZ / STRANGE THING MYSTIFYING: CLICK ME
[10] SIN’S A GOOD MAN’S BROTHER: CLICK ME
[11] CHILD OF BURNING TIME: CLICK ME
[12] LAST MAN STANDING: CLICK ME
[13] ALL OR NOTHING: CLICK ME
[14] GREATNESS OR DEATH: CLICK ME
[15] DISILLUSIONED: CLICK ME
[16] THE RECKONING: CLICK ME
[17] SECOND SUCKS: CLICK ME
[18] ZERO SUM: CLICK ME
[19] YEAR ZERØ: CLICK ME
[20] BOW DOWN: CLICK ME
[21] TIME AND GOD AND DEATH: CLICK ME
[22] I’M MADE OF WAX, LARRY, WHAT ARE YOU MADE OF?: CLICK ME
[23] SOMETIMES YOU’RE THE HAMMER, SOMETIMES YOU’RE THE NAIL: CLICK ME
[24] THE LAST HERO: CLICK ME
[25] BLACK HONEY: CLICK ME
[26] THE CRIMSON: CLICK ME
[27] MADNESS: CLICK ME

ENTRANCE FORMATTING:

Code:
[center][font=georgia][b][size=10][color=#6676a1]GET[/color] [color=#7b6580]ON[/color] [color=#865360]YOUR[/color] [color=#8b4041]KNEES[/color] [color=#8d2821]AND[/color][/size]
[i][size=24][color=darkred]BOW DOWN[/color][color=#6676a1]![/color][/size][/i][/b][/font]
[youtube]buqLR6OrHOw[/youtube]
From low droning to chugging guitars and a wrathful demand, a crescendo claws through the P.A. system and [i]VENUE NAME[/i] chokes in darkness.  Vibrant white lights flash throughout the venue, eventually all orienting up through the entrance ramp and beyond, to the stage, where fog crawls outward like blood pooling, enveloping the stage and ramp alike.  Before long, the guttural roar of [i]Eric Vanlerberghe[/i], the unclean vocalist [i]I Prevail[/i] in [i]“Bow Down,”[/i] a piece of music the [i]ALPHA Wrestling[/i] universe knows well.  The lights of the arena flicker once again and arterial red bathes the stage, prompting a man with solid frame to saunter through the curtain and out onto the stage to vocal support from the capacity crowd.  As the vocals seethe to a head, the man steps forward to the center of the stage with intent in his every movement.  Donning a black leather jacket with a black hood draping over his head, he turns his back to the ring to bow his head and stretch his open hands tautly out to either side as if gathering energy.

[color=#ea2c2c][b]JAMES WILLIAMS:  “[/b]Hailing from [i]Long Island[/i], [i]New York[/i]...  Standing at [i]six[/i] feet and [i]one[/i] inch tall and weighing in tonight at [i]two[/i] hundred and [i]twenty-one[/i] pounds...  He is the [i]Judge[/i], the [i]Jury[/i], and the [i]Executioner[/i]...  The [b]SSW INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION[/b]...  [b]KAAAAAIIIIIII[/b]...  [B]A [I]MAN[/I] PO[I]SSESSED![/I]  [I]STEEEEEEEEE[/I]VVVVEEENNNNSSSSS![/B][b]”[/b][/color]

The vocals burning throughout the arena reach the pinnacle of their primordial ferocity in the final line of the song’s first verse, and as this takes place, the man roars to life and twists to face the sold out crowd, taking one smooth movement to pry his hood off and throw his hands up above his head in the shape of a delta.  In doing so, [b][color=darkred][u][color=#6676a1]KAI STEVENS[/color][/u][/color][/b] sets off an amassing of pyrotechnics around the stage before turning to his left to aim his right shoulder toward the ring.  He then lowers his right hand from above his head, tightly clenching his fist with the exception of his thumb, index, and middle fingers, all of which are rigidly extended outward in the general shape of a gun.  Once his left hand hangs composedly at his far side, the [i]Punisher[/i] pushes the thumb forward to [i]fire[/i] the weapon in time with the music, setting off arterial red fireworks from the four corners of the ring.

[b][color=#6676a1][size=10]YOU WILL [color=darkred]NEVER KNOW[/color],
[i]IT'S THE [color=darkred]PRICE I PAY[/color];[/i]
LOOK INTO [color=darkred]MY EYES[/color],
[i][color=darkred]WE ARE NOT THE SAME![/color][/i]
YEAH, THIS IS WHERE YOU [color=darkred]FALL APART[/color]!
[i]YEAH, THIS IS WHERE YOU [color=darkred]BREAK[/color]![/i][/size][/color][/b]

As the residual smoke permeating the air dissipates, the [i]Infernal Baptist[/i] struts down the entrance ramp cocking his head sharply to either side, cracking his neck to limber up.  Continuing down the ramp, Kai’s attire fills the frame from an alternate angle; he sports a black pair of tights with steel blue designs, a black pair of knee pads with gunmetal gray skulls on the front of both, black boots with steel blue and arterial red laces, and black tape with dorsal crosses around both wrists, as well as the [b][color=gold]SSW Intercontinental Championship[/color][/b] around his waist.  When the chorus swells, Stevens hastens up the steel stairs and crosses the apron to his left and ascends to a stance on the middle rope with right foot hiked up on the top rope on the far corner of the side of the ring, where he is nearest to the commentary tables.  Here, he launches his hands into the air to hoist his delta pose once again, looking out on the crowd slowly with calculating, electric blue eyes and a clenched jaw beneath a dark beard.  Soon, the song surges once more and Stevens turns his attention to the opposition in the ring, smirking at them and pointing his finger gun between their eyes, in turn framing his aesthetic for the hard camera.  As the eponymous lyric in the song rips through the P.A. system, the [i]Living Proof, the Harshest Truth, and the Aggressive Youth[/i] ‘fires’ his weapon and the lights in the arena choke out twice, save for a vibrant white spotlight on Stevens and an arterial red spotlight on his intended bounty.

[b][size=10][color=#6676a1]GET[/color] [color=#7b6580]ON[/color] [color=#865360]YOUR[/color] [color=#8b4041]KNEES[/color] [color=#8d2821]AND[/color][/size]
[i][size=24][color=darkred]BOW DOWN[/color][color=#6676a1]![/color][/size][/i][/b][/font]

Stevens swings himself down off of the ropes and into the ring, revealing a faint gunmetal gray skull on the back of his leather jacket, embossed with procession.  He struts purposefully to his respective corner and removes the jacket, revealing a shooter sleeve with elbow padding on his left arm.  He rolls his shoulders back,runs his right hand through his long, smooth, dark honey brown hair, and scratches at his beard.  Continuing this fluid motion, Kai then hops up and down on his toes in anticipation while reaching across himself to adjust the top of his sleeve with his right hand.  The [i]Prodigy of Ronin[/i] draws breath sharply as he cocks his head to either side to crack his neck one last time while wetting his lips before unfastening his title belt, handing it to the official, and crouching down to stretch out.  Once he rises back to a vertical base, he continues impatiently hopping up and down on his toes until he digs his heels in, glues his attention to the opposition, and nods his head to the official to communicate his readiness.[/font][/center]

ROLEPLAY FORMATTING:

Code:
[center][font=georgia][img]https://i.imgur.com/lEiLAsC.png[/img][hr][size=24][b][color=darkred][u][color=#6676a1]CHAPTER NUMBER[/color][/u]:[/color]
[i][color=white]NAME GOES HERE[/color][/i][/b][/size][hr]Introductory Narration.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/hyk1kKL.png[/img]
[color=darkred][b]“[/b][/color][color=#6676a1]Words,[/color][color=darkred][b]”[/b][/color] he says.  [color=darkred][b]“[/b][/color][color=#6676a1]Words.[/color][color=darkred][b]”[/b][/color]

Closing narration.

[b][i]fin[/i].[/b][hr][b][color=#6676a1]#,###[/color] [color=darkred]»[/color] [color=#6676a1]EVENT[/color] [color=darkred]»[/color] [color=#6676a1][i]v[/i]. OPPONENT[/color] [color=darkred]»[/color] [color=#6676a1]STIPULATION[/color][/B][HR][color=white][i][size=13]The Book of Kai Stevens[/size][/i][/color][/font][/center]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum